All items in which there is no shipping charge, if chosen to be a return, will sustain a deduction on final refund amount totaling the original actual shipping costs out. WE DO NOT FOR ANY REASONS SHIP TO EXPORT FORWARDING COMPANIES. IF WE FIND OUT THAT AN ORDER HAS COME OVER FRAUDULENTLY AND IS SCHEDULED TO SHIP TO ONE, WE WILL TURN THE ORDER AND ALL PERTINENT INFORMATION TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION.
How To Order:
Select a category from the menu, then browse through the available products. When you find an item you'd like to buy, be sure to select any required options (such as breed or sex for chicks, quantity for all items), and press the "Add To Your Shopping Cart" button beside it.
- You'll then see the contents of your shopping cart. You can also view your cart contents any time by pressing the "VIEW CART/CHECK OUT" button at the bottom of each page.
- If you would like to change the quantity of any item, replace the number under "adjust quantity here" and press the arrow beside it. You can also delete items this way by setting the quantity to zero.
- You can continue shopping or check out by pressing the appropriate button
- Shipping and Florida sales tax (if necessary) will automatically be added to your orders. These charges will be added before we process your charge. If you are sending a check or money order, please be sure to add these fees to your total.
If you choose to order online, you must enter credit card information. You may use the SECURE SERVER option, which encrypts your credit card number before it goes out on the Internet. If you have any trouble getting to our Secure Server, you can still place your order online. It's entirely safe to enter your order, including your credit card number. It is treated with the same care as on our Secure Server -- it just won't be encrypted in transit.
- PRINT YOUR NAME, ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBER on all correspondence.
- WE DO NOT SHIP CHICKS OR EGGS outside the United States.
- SHIPPING POLICIES: Orders will always be shipped as promptly as is possible. Occasionally we will run out of an item. If this should occur, the item will be shipped out as soon as is possible and may be drop shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. Regarding personal check payment, we will not ship until your check has cleared our bank. If shipping out of the lower 48 states is not indicated by a drop down menu on the item, please email us for added s&h to your location. If you pay by credit card and do not request the additional quote ahead of time, we will assume you agree to pay the actual additional shipping charges to your location and we will debit your card accordingly. If paying by PayPal, we will bill you via PayPal for the difference and will withold shipment until you render the differnce requested, by PayPal.
- RETURNED CHECK CHARGE: A charge of $25.00 will be made on all checks returned to us by the financial institution.
- WARRANTIES: All NON-LIVESTOCK is guaranteed against defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Longer factory warranties always will apply, when applicable. We will accept merchandise for return or replacement within 7 days of your receipt of merchandise as long as it is unused and the return has been preauthorized by us in advance and a Return Authorization Number ( RAN ) has been given to you by us. WRITE THE RAN NUMBER CLEARLY ON THE EXTERIOR OF THE PACKAGE. Packages received back at the warehouse without an RAN number will be refused by warehouse personnel and returned to sender at their expense.
All of our merchandise is brand new and the highest possible quality. RETURNS FOR ANY REASON must be pre-approved by us and all returned merchandise must be returned to us in original condition, in original boxes with original warranty papers, instructions, etc., included in UNUSED condition within 7 days of its receipt by you. No returns on livestock. Please enclose a copy of your original shipping invoice with return. All items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Under NO conditions will we accept COD returns. Shipping and handling charges on returns are the responsibility of the buyer under all conditions. We heavily suggest that should you chose to return an item, for any reason whatsoever, that you return them "insured" or utilize a carrier which will issue you a tracking number. Damage caused by shippers and freight carriers is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer and any and all claims for such damage should be filed against the carrier. Please inspect deliveries from us for obvious damage in front of the shipper's representative. We will not honor any claims made more than 24 hours after confirmed delivery. Please be aware that STANDARD shipping time is 7-10 working days. Processing is 24-72 hours prior. If you need it quicker than that please ask for expedited quotes as shipping times vary.
- POULTRY / GAMEBIRD / WATERFOWL CHICK SEXING: 85% Sexing Accuracy Guaranteed - If greater than 15% males are received in a pullet order, Double-R will refund the difference between the male and pullet prices in excess of 15%, so long as we are notified within 90 days of the date of shipment FROM the hatchery. Double-R makes no guarantee of sex when male chicks are purchased nor does Double-R guarantee the percent of pullets in st run chick orders except that they will be boxed as hatched.
- EGG SHIPMENTS All eggs are fertile at the time of lay. Seller warrants that the poultry described in the order will be in good condition, so far as can
reasonably be determined, at the time of delivery by Seller, who has exercised flock control,
egg selection, production, and handling methods (including established sanitary and disease
control standards) generally accepted in the industry.
It is understood, agreed and considered reasonable that THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES,The seller's liability for any reason whatsoever shall be limited to the amount paid for the goods
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE POULTRY THAN THOSE
SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, AND SELLER SPECIFICALLY
DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THE
or services claimed to be defective, and that in no event shall Seller be held liable for any con-
sequential or incidental damages.
By acceptance of the poultry the Buyer acknowledges that the limitations and disclaimers herein
set forth are conditions of the sale, and constitute the entire agreement between the parties
regarding warranty or other liabilities and the remedy therefore.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- LIVESTOCK SHIPPING INFORMATION: Chicks are shipped postpaid to your post office. A telephone number is REQUIRED for ALL livestock shipments. If there is a shortage or bad delivery, written confirmation should be obtained and a claim filed IMMEDIATELY with the Post Office. Please count LIVE chicks as we may overfill your order. WE GUARANTEE LIVE DELIVERY OF BABY CHICKS. We will, at our own determination, replace or refund the purchase price of all birds that ARRIVE dead IN EXCESS OF THE FREE EXTRAS! COUNT YOUR LIVE BIRDS, NOT THE DEAD ONES as we may over pack. Refund, if given will be cost of birds exclusive of boxing, shipping and handling charges.
- ABSOLUTELY no returns in used incubation or brooding equipment under any conditions. Factory warranty will apply.
- NOTICE REGARDING 220 VOLT INCUBATION AND BROODING EQUIPMENT Due to the vast variety of plugs required for various locations around the world, 220 volt / 50 Hz incubation / brooding may shipped without plugs attached or supplied. It is the buyer's responsibility to supply and connect the appropriate plug for their own location. Plugs can normally be obtained at a local building center, hardware store or electrical supply outlet. Additionally, regarding warranty work: The manufacturer will gladly repair or replace any defective product covered by the warranty, during the warranty period. However, in the case of operation overseas or outside the continental United States, manufacturers will require that the product be returned to us in the USA and reshipped to the user at the user’s expense in both directions. Also, note that the manufacturers cannot guarantee that the product as produced meets local or country codes. This must be determined by the customer before purchase. Manufacturers, Double R Supply, Rossi Incorporated and their affiliates, successors and assigns will not be libel for any damage, direct or incidental, which may occur due to failure of adherence of the above